Innovative School Leader Academy
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
9 AM - 4 PM
The Innovative School Leader Academy is designed to provide school administrators with a hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 tools. This one-day professional development session includes exploration of Microsoft tools that can be used to enhance the production and performance of school leaders in 21st century learning environments. Office 365 offers tools you can use to collaboratively plan with teachers, lead flipped faculty meetings, communicate with parents/students, gather data, evaluate teachers/staff, and more.
This session will feature the following tools and scenarios:
- Office Mix- create your own flipped faculty meeting with data analytics
- Sway- Interactive presentations, web-based reports, personal stories, and school newsletters
- Office Groups- Create and manage school-wide, online PLC groups
- OneNote Staff Notebook- multi-dimensional organization tool that can take your PLCs, teacher interviews, staff resources, and professional development plans online
- Office 365 & OneDrive-Real-time collaboration and storage via PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Skype for Business-professional instant messaging and online meetings
- Office Planner- Staff task management, virtual progress monitoring
- Microsoft Educator Community- School-wide Microsoft Innovative Educator Certification, Courses and Badges
- Docs.com- School brand development, teacher websites, community engagement
We look forward to seeing you at NCCE 2017! We look forward to taking you one step closer to your goals for innovative school leadership.
Target audience: School Administration, District Administration, Instructional Support Staff