Microsoft Office for Educational Professionals
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE
This workshop is for Teachers, Teacher Trainers, or Technology Professional Development Leaders.
Designed for educational professionals including staff, teachers, and administrators, this training is customized to meet the needs of each individual group and will help increase participants’ knowledge of Microsoft Office including tips on how to use Office more efficiently and effectively as well as tools for using Office in the classroom and in educational settings.
Education professionals can select from options including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access as well as integration of these applications. This professional learning is completely customizable to meet your school and/or district needs.
Workshop Outline and Objectives
Microsoft Office in the Classroom
• Using Education-based Templates
• Instructional Ideas and Activities for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Making PowerPoint presentations interesting
• Graphing Exercises • Integrating Microsoft Office
• Across the Curriculum Lesson Plans Using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Using Outlook to its fullest potential
*Agendas and time frames are customizable to meet the needs of each organization.