The ISTE Certification for Educators is a rigorous professional certification for ambitious educators, leaders, and coaches wishing to transform teaching pedagogy with digital learning. Using a hybrid model encompassing both face to face and online learning components. Educators will complete approximately 30 hours of dynamic instruction and activities before assembling an eportfolio for review by the ISTE Certification Team.
This unique certification is based on the ISTE Standards for Educators and is designed for cohorts of practitioners to move from vision to practice by preparing them to rethink and redesign learning activities with technology to empower and engage students in real-world, authentic and active learning.
ISTE Educator Certification Pricing ……$750.00* per participant
District or School Pricing……………………Contact Us For Pricing
University Credit and or Continuing ED Credit may also be available
We welcome district or customized training opportunities.
Contact us today about bringing this opportunity to your area via email email@example.com
*Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will receive a full refund. Cancellations 3-10 day prior to the class will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to the full amount with no future training credit. Name replacements are accepted at any time with no penalty. Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
Why Become an ISTE Certified Educator?
Recognized by ISTE, valued by leaders.
- The ISTE Standards define a new skill set that empowers educators to rethink and redesign learning with technology. ISTE recognizes individuals who can demonstrate and apply the standards, earning the distinction of an ISTE Certified Educator.
- Leaders are looking for those with a growth mindset to adapt, thrive and lead learning with technology in their schools and districts. Earning the ISTE Certification demonstrates to leaders and colleagues those who have the initiative, drive and skills needed to transform, personalize and empower learning in the classroom and school.
Based on globally recognized standards.
- States, districts and schools are using the ISTE Standards as their framework for digital learning because the standards are based on research, were built by educators for educators and help prepare students for success in a digital world.
- Educator preparation programs are using the ISTE Standards to graduate the next generation of teachers capable of using technology purposefully for learning.
Pedagogy first, technology second.
- Unlike certifications from the private sector, the ISTE Certification for Educators is vendor neutral, so the skills developed will be transferable to any system, device, or tool.
- While technology opens up a whole new world of opportunities for learning, the ISTE Certification for Educators focuses on changing practice and improving learning outcomes with technology.