Effective Feedback for Deeper Learning
How to give effective student feedback directly in the text (targeted) and in real-time (timely).
– What does effective feedback look like?
– Learn the research-based principles
– Giving targeted and timely feedback that is actionable
– Formative assessment to allow for revisions
– Group exercise: practice giving and receiving feedback on the platform
Actively Learn supports best practices for literacy by activating, supporting, and revealing student thinking. It is an online digital platform with content, features, and data to drive deeper learning in ELA, Social Studies, and Science. Participants will learn what’s worked for educators successfully teaching with Actively Learn, and will leave with an assignment they can immediately use with students.
- Classroom Educators
- Teacher Leaders
- Instructional Staff
- Instructional Coaches