STEM Technology + Integration Training
This training is a face-to-face, hands-on workshop that has been offered at the I-STEM Summer Institute. The training focuses on science and math with technology integration providing educators with hands-on experience in developing and designing problem-based curriculum.
Through active engagement as learners in completing cross curricular, problem-based activities; educators gain a variety of new technology skills as well as a better understanding of how technology can be an integral part of their classrooms as we develop learners for the 21st Century.
Sample Agenda Topics:
- STEM curriculum and the Common Core
- Cross-Curricular STEM Units
- Activities to grow an awareness of STEM careers
- Cross-curricular approach to STEM
- Using alternative assessment strategies for STEM